Virgin Coconut Oil – nature’s best kept secret.
CocoMutts coconut oil is produced by cold pressing the flesh of fresh coconuts. Nothing is ever added, nothing is ever taken away, no chemicals are used and no heat is ever applied. CocoMutts is simply pressed and filtered which means that all the goodness is retained.
Coconut oil provides a rich source of medium chain triglycerides such as Lauric Acid and can have many benefits to your dog when fed as part of their regular diet.
- Helps with skin conditions such as hot spots & dry or itchy skin
- Reduces the risk of allergic reactions
- Improves overall coat condition
- Reduces “doggy odour”
- Helps to prevent and even treat fungal infections
- Can help with joint pain & arthritis
Coconut oil also has lots of benefits when used as a topical treatment.
- Antibacterial properties promote the healing of wounds, bites & stings
- Helps to clear up skin conditions such as hot spots
- Great for cleaning dogs ears and preventing infection